Simplify how update permissions or multiple zones are organized for a single zone.
Remove bottlenecks and accelerate updates by offloading the work to a distributed web of proxy servers.
No service disruption
Ensure that dynamic updates are delivered reliably and efficiently.
Boost data integrity
Always-on record cleanup that reduces connection time-outs, optimizes storage, and simplifies migration.
- Domain support: Readily supports over 50 Active Directory domains on a single cluster.
- Permission management: Permissions are simplified and more powerful than the next-best solution.
- Encryption options: Permissions can be set for both GSS-TSIG, regular TSIG, and unsigned updates for the same zone.
- Load balancing: Anycast or load balancer deployment abilities for resiliency and scalability.
- Design: Distributed design over large networks enables resilient deployment.
- Path optimization: Short path to the DNS infrastructure entry point.
- Redundancy data store: Support for redundant deployment options with multiple backend servers.
- Reliable delivery: Incoming updates are queued using a first-in-first-out update order to any designated primary DNS server.
- Failover detection: Auto-detect failover of primary DNS servers and deliver queued DDNS updates.
- Service nodes: Hundreds of service nodes can be deployed, offloading GSS-TSIG processing.
- Primary DNS: Updates are sent to primary DNS from service nodes via TSIG. The primary DNS server can handle TSIG updates much faster than with GSS-TSIG.
- DDNS scavenging: Using a rules engine, build business logic that governs record removal based on time-of-update, while also having the ability to revert record deletion.
- Reporting: Generate reports on source, name, update type, encryption method, and time stamps.