BlueCat releases a series of Adaptive Plugin and Applications to help IT teams drive rapid change and accelerate innovation.
TORONTO, September 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – BlueCat, the Adaptive DNS Company™, is empowering IT teams to accelerate their adoption of network automation solutions to more efficiently deliver services to the enterprise. Today the company unveiled a growing suite of Adaptive Plugins and Applications meant to help automate existing BlueCat capabilities along with adjacent customer technologies.
Adaptive Plugins and Applications come fully supported, offer seamless out-of-the-box configuration, and easy customization to help:
- Deliver self-serve options to business users by integrating with ServiceNow for expedited IT requests or utilizing BlueCat Device Registration portal for securing third party devices.
- Centralize DDI across hybrid cloud by providing visibility into AWS, Azure, GCP (coming soon), and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Accelerate provisioning speed and agility with support for Ansible and OpenStack.
- Increase the resilience of critical infrastructure by ensuring highly available access to the closest available application server with BlueCat Global Server Selector and flexibility to control manual or automated failover using BlueCat Adaptive Failover Package.
- Optimize infrastructure to reduce manual errors by gleaning actionable insights from industry standard network reports using BlueCat DDI Reporting Package.
A recent poll of BlueCat’s Network VIP community confirmed that training and development time are a significant barrier to deploying much-needed network automation solutions. “As the demand for immediate provisioning of complex workloads increases,” says BlueCat Chief Strategy Officer Andrew Wertkin, “IT teams are under pressure to quickly deploy flexible and automatable self-service options for users. The human resources and automation skills gaps are a significant roadblock to this. Our growing list of Adaptive Plugins and Applications addresses the problem, by placing the power to meet the organizational need into the hands of our customers’ IT staff.”
The full list of Adaptive Plugins and Applications can be found here: https://bluecatnetworks.com/adaptive-dns/integrations/.
BlueCat is the Adaptive DNS™ company. The company’s mission is to help the world’s largest organizations thrive on network complexity, from the edge to the core. To do this, BlueCat re-imagined DNS. The result – Adaptive DNS™ – is a dynamic, open, secure, scalable, and automated resource that supports the most challenging digital transformation initiatives, like adoption of hybrid cloud and rapid application development. Learn more at bluecatnetworks.com.
Corporate Communications Manager
Critical conversations on critical infrastructure
Find out how your peers are managing their networks through profound change. Watch this series of live interactive discussions with IT pros & join the debate in Slack.
Five cloud challenges for DDI and how to beat them
The cloud-first transition has splintered network visibility and control for NetOps. But the DNS, DHCP, and IPAM hurdles they face can be overcome.
Seven best practices to keep your NTP resilient
When NTP, which synchronizes network clocks, gets off-kilter, DNS and other network disruptions follow. Keep your NTP in shape with BlueCat’s expert tips.
12 must-join communities for IT and tech professionals
A compilation of the most vibrant, helpful communities to join if you work in IT or technology, plus some tips for getting started.
Six non-hype network automation lessons from IT pros
Five IT pros get real about network automation during the first Critical Conversation on Critical Infrastructure hosted in the Network VIP community.