S1E1: “How do I enable my organization?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with David Markwell, SVP of Technology at Canada’s grocery and pharmacy leader. They talk about:
- Technology’s responsibility to the business
- How to move from supporting technology projects to driving overarching business objectives
- Loblaw’s forward-looking investments in the cloud, SD-WAN, and more
- The way David branched out from being a ‘technology leader’ into a business leader
“An important listen for leaders of all stripes…” –BMC’s 16 Must-Listen Podcasts for IT/Tech Pros
S1E6: “How did they adopt SD-WAN so fast?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with Anshuman Awasthi, Director of Infrastructure & Engineering at an international retailer whose furniture we all love. They cover:
- Why his team chose to adopt SD-WAN before its relative popularity
- How he leveraged vendor partnerships to tailor emerging solutions
- How they determined requirements for the evolving technology
- What securing traffic in this new world looked like
S1E3: “How do I interpret business requirements?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with Jon Macy, Director at Cerner, a healthcare IT powerhouse. They talk about:
- How he balances single customer requirements and popular requests
- How he engages with the business
- The business-focused platform-as-a-sservice he’s effectively built for Cerner
- What he thinks makes a valuable technology partnership
S1E2: “Is there one right way to roll out new technology?”
Andrew and Mathew Chase, VP of IT at Ellucian, talk Shadow IT, being a business partner, and being the department of ‘yes’.
S1E7: “How do I up-skill my team for digital transformation?”
Andrew and Tom Sweet, VP of Engineering at GM Financial, talk training programs, keeping up with the cloud-ashians, and unified engineering.
S1E8: “How do I nurture innovation at a federal agency?”
Andrew and Chad Sheridan, former Service Delivery Chief with the USDA, talk innovation in government and switching from project to portfolio thinking.
S1E5: “Is AI a dirty word?”
Andrew and Vishal Gupta, CTO at Unisys, talk about AI’s practical applications for cybersecurity and how Unisys is approaching up-skilling its employees.