S1E1: “How do I enable my organization?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with David Markwell, SVP of Technology at Canada’s grocery and pharmacy leader. They talk about:
- Technology’s responsibility to the business
- How to move from supporting technology projects to driving overarching business objectives
- Loblaw’s forward-looking investments in the cloud, SD-WAN, and more
- The way David branched out from being a ‘technology leader’ into a business leader
“An important listen for leaders of all stripes…” –BMC’s 16 Must-Listen Podcasts for IT/Tech Pros
S1E6: “How did they adopt SD-WAN so fast?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with Anshuman Awasthi, Director of Infrastructure & Engineering at an international retailer whose furniture we all love. They cover:
- Why his team chose to adopt SD-WAN before its relative popularity
- How he leveraged vendor partnerships to tailor emerging solutions
- How they determined requirements for the evolving technology
- What securing traffic in this new world looked like
Know somebody who should be on the show?
S1E3: “How do I interpret business requirements?”
In this episode, Andrew Wertkin sits down with Jon Macy, Director at Cerner, a healthcare IT powerhouse. They talk about:
- How he balances single customer requirements and popular requests
- How he engages with the business
- The business-focused platform-as-a-sservice he’s effectively built for Cerner
- What he thinks makes a valuable technology partnership
S1E2: “Is there one right way to roll out new technology?”
Andrew and Mathew Chase, VP of IT at Ellucian, talk Shadow IT, being a business partner, and being the department of ‘yes’.
S1E7: “How do I up-skill my team for digital transformation?”
Andrew and Tom Sweet, VP of Engineering at GM Financial, talk training programs, keeping up with the cloud-ashians, and unified engineering.
S1E8: “How do I nurture innovation at a federal agency?”
Andrew and Chad Sheridan, former Service Delivery Chief with the USDA, talk innovation in government and switching from project to portfolio thinking.
S1E5: “Is AI a dirty word?”
Andrew and Vishal Gupta, CTO at Unisys, talk about AI’s practical applications for cybersecurity and how Unisys is approaching up-skilling its employees.
eBook: Network Rising
The gap between what the network team can deliver and what end-users need continues to widen. You need a back-end DNS that supports all your business…
Gartner Report: NetOps 2.0
In this report, Gartner breaks down the requirements for the shift from NetOps 1.0 to 2.0, the skills required, and how to forge collaboration between your…
2020 Networking Trends Report
NetOps teams are increasingly required to drive rapid changes to the network in support of their business’ digital transformation efforts.
eBook: A House Divided
In this exclusive research report with IDG (International Data Group), we surveyed hundreds of networking and cybersecurity professionals to understand how…