Last updated on April 29, 2021.
BlueCat ranks amongst some of the Best Workplaces for Millennials in Canada 2018.
BlueCat is committed to fostering a work environment of growth and professional development of all its employees. We see a particular responsibility towards those who are just starting off on their careers creating a thriving workplace culture.
Here are some of the reasons why BlueCat is one of the best companies to work for as a millennial:
We’re here to help our employees reach their full potential at every step of the way.
- When you first begin at BlueCat, you are equipped with a mentor, a buddy, and a talented team. Bluecat surrounds you with motivated and like-minded employees that are here to guide you.
- Regular employee check-ins to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, in addition to discussing areas of improvement and reflecting upon current performance.
- Discuss the progress of your projects and possible opportunities to enhance and improve upon a desired skill. While working on innovative products and services here in the office.
Employee health and wellness is at the top of our priorities.
- Fresh fruits are delivered to our cafe every morning to ensure a healthy snack for our go-getters.
- Our office is conveniently located across the street of the York Mills GoodLife Fitness. A benefit to our employees who can take advantage of our corporate discount.
- BlueCat offers a company-subsidized lunch with a rotation of vendors to provide something new for our foodies.
- Monthly onsite massages are provided to our employees during the work day to relieve muscle tension and stress.
We’re not just a team, we’re family.
- Community outreach events are regularly organized by the People team to encourage collaboration.
Our charity committee “CareCats” provides an opportunity for our employees to join a number of events. Throughout the year they can help raise money in support of charitable groups. Our team was even featured on The Globe and Mail for the two-day cycling event- Ride to Conquer Cancer.
The culture and atmosphere at BlueCat can be described through our five core values: clarity, curiosity, collaboration, transparency and ownership. These values reflected in our community and everyday actions. They’re also reflected in the very design of our workspace, truly making it a great place to work!
With a style that can be described as contemporary-minimalist, the office has a view of the surrounding forest. There’s glass conference rooms and floor to ceiling glass that brings in an abundance of daylight. Brought in based on employees’ feedback Bluecat has sit-to-stand desks. It’s no surprise that Techvibes has dubbed our workspace as “Toronto’s Tranquil Treehouse”.
Not only is this a place where the outside meets the inside, but it’s a place of innovation, growth and excitement.
This recognition represents our people- all of whom have contributed so enthusiastically in maintaining our wonderful company culture.
Would you consider yourself would be a great fit? Discover why Bluecat is ranked one of the best workplaces for millennials for yourself!