Ready to get started now with BlueCat’s MSP Partner Program?
Tap into the global DDI market
Demand for solutions to manage DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (collectively known as DDI) has increased. DDI provides the core services that direct traffic and enable communication across the network.
According to Future Market Insights, the global DDI market will grow by 17% per year, reaching almost $10 billion (USD) by 2032. Digital transformation initiatives are driving this demand as enterprises shift applications to the cloud, deploy infrastructure as code, and counter security threats.
If you’re a managed services provider (MSP), you can unlock that potential by offering your customers DDI managed services from BlueCat. With BlueCat’s MSP Partner Program, you can:
- Increase margins;
- Grow your customer base; and
- Expand network-as-service-offerings.
Counter network complexity with BlueCat’s help
Increasing network complexity can result in serious roadblocks for enterprises, including:
- Performance issues, including errors, downtime, and outages;
- Reduced service velocity; and
- Lack of visibility and control.
Furthermore, as enterprises lean further into their cloud strategies, DDI-related challenges create roadblocks such as IP utilization conflicts, downtime, and compliance infractions.
According to Enterprise Management Associates, network teams are struggling to hire people who understand network security and network automation, two key components of DDI administration.
More than 42% of organizations lack skilled personnel with DDI expertise.
To manage these challenges, end customers are moving away from owning their network and IT infrastructure and associated expenses. They’re relying more heavily on partners for the most up-to-date DDI management technology, solutions, and expertise.
BlueCat’s DDI expertise helps customers regain network control and visibility, reduce downtime, and use automation to accelerate innovation in all environments.
We provide a pathway to accelerate your IT offerings without the need for a large capital investment. BlueCat offers MSPs a total solution, including services and customer support.Pam Strong, Vice President, Managed Service Providers, BlueCat
About BlueCat’s MSP Partner Program
BlueCat helps MSPs extend their network-as-a-service offerings in on-premises, off-premises, hybrid, and multicloud environments. Below are some of the program benefits:
- Day-to-day management and operations on DDI infrastructure
- Moving, adding, changing, or disconnecting services
- Integration into large enterprise outsourcing responsibilities
- Installation and configuration services
- Proprietary tools to migrate safely from legacy DNS sources
- Professional services
- 24/7 or business-hour Tier 1 and 2 support
- Remote monitoring and management
- Support personnel to assist end users
What sets BlueCat’s MSP Partner Program apart
The program offers flexible options and tailored assistance as you leverage BlueCat’s DDI products in your service offerings. This includes:
- Structured onboarding and enablement with actionable plays
- BlueCat’s Learning Certification Program, with structured learning paths to become a BlueCat expert
- Dedicated solution architects who provide technical assistance and best practices
- An award-winning customer success team focused on maximizing ROI and loyalty
- Joint marketing content to deepen conversations and help you discover more about your customers’ operational needs
- Ongoing meeting cadences, including quarterly business reviews
Our MSP partners
Ready to join our growing list of MSP partners? You’ve probably got a few questions. BlueCat’s MSP team is happy to assist.
Following its recent acquisitions, BlueCat now offers DDI orchestration with Micetro and proactive monitoring of DDI devices with Infrastructure Assurance.
New regional investments in sales and technical expertise will help customers tame network complexity
BlueCat Cloud DNS Service is a cloud-hosted external authoritative DNS service integrated seamlessly with BlueCat Address Manager.
In this impact brief, EMA explores how the acquisitions of Men&Mice and Indeni strengthen BlueCat’s position as a leader in the DDI market.
With a multi-service architecture, BlueCat Edge SPv4 now supports simultaneous add-on modules for security, networking, cloud, and branch offices.
Unveiled at Cisco Live, Zero Trust DNS from BlueCat offers continuous verification, least-privilege access, and context and response to secure networks.
BlueCat’s alliance with Cisco delivers leading DDI solutions to Cisco customers as part of Cisco’s integrated networking and security environments.
Learn how you can use BlueCat Cloud Resolver to tame cloud DNS by simplifying zone discovery and conditional forwarding rule management.
With the acquisition, BlueCat customers will gain an enhanced ability to maintain network resiliency and proactively assess network health.
EMA research found that automation is the top reason small and medium international enterprises invest in DDI solutions. What drives your enterprise?
With the acquisition, BlueCat’s enhanced portfolio will offer organizations of all sizes the tools to simplify and improve their network.
BlueCat will leverage his experience scaling businesses organically and through mergers and acquisitions as it embarks on its next phase of growth.