“Successful network operations teams are
more likely to use commercial DDI tools.”
Network Management Megatrends 2020 Report
If we asked you what kind of organization was least likely to use a modern DDI solution, what would you think? Take a guess.
The outcome certainly surprised us: there’s an inverse relationship between the use of enterprise DDI solutions and company size & IT budget.
For being critical infrastructure, there’s no doubt that DDI infrastructure is overlooked in organizations. It’s expected to work, and nobody notices it until something goes wrong – and the Network Operations Center takes the blame.
Download the full EMA report to learn more about:
- The primary drivers for network management strategy
- The relationship between use of commercial DDI, network uptime and overall NetOps success
- The relationship between security incident detection and tool centralization
- The tools & processes needed to adopt Software Defined Networking (SDN), automation, cloud solutions and more
University of Pittsburgh improves network resiliency and control with a new BlueCat-based network architecture
Included in the report, this case study dives into the benefits experienced by the University of Pittsburgh after upgrading to a purpose-built architecture:
- Improved network resiliency, agility and security
- Centralized visibility and control of a highly distributed organization
- Improved communication between the Network and Security teams