Register for BlueCat Learning and brush up on your networking skills
with bite-sized courses like our brand new Integrity Essential Training.
- Choose what you learn, when you learn and, how you learn at your own pace
- Our Training Curriculum offers comprehensive, interactive and engaging courses on every button, switch, process and part of the BlueCat product suite, as well as content pertaining to DNS + DHCP protocols, and IPAM architecture.
- Quickly find the content you need with our customized learning paths for network admins, security analysts, dev ops and support providers
- Become a BlueCat Fundamentals Certified Professional, or Advanced Certified Professional
- Optimize your BlueCat solution and realize its full potential
Integrity Essential Training
Four new courses designed to get you up and running in integrity – fast!
- Integrity made simple: Start with the basics and work your way up with engaging step by step instructions
- Concise content: Modules are 2-5 minutes in length, so you can learn as little or as lot as you like
- Searchable content: Find what you need to know right when you need it
- Learn by doing: Watch the video then follow along with lab guide instructions
- More Essential Training on the way!
Introduction to Integrity
An engaging introduction and step-by-step walkthrough of all that Integrity can do – from IPv4/IPv6 management, DHCP and DNS configuration, data management, automation, security, monitoring, tracking, as well as server management and user access rights.
Module 1: Introduction to Integrity – Overview
IPv4 Address Management
A quick and easy walkthrough of BlueCat Address Manager’s IP creation and modelling tools. Learn how to architect and manage IP space, and discover tools to help maximize IP space usage.
Module 4: Modelling Blocks and Networks – Overview
Learn to quickly define, modify, deploy and manage DHCP ranges in Address Manager. Learn four easy steps to create and deploy DHCP, and then put it in motion by creating DHCP ranges, setting usage alerts, adding deployment options, and deploying DHCP.
Module 2: DHCP Refresher – Overview
A quick introduction to DNS concepts and components. Learn to configure DNS views and Zones, and how to read a zone file. Get familiar with adding resource records, SOA records, configuring reverse DNS, PTR records, DNS Redundancy and deployment.
Module 1 – DNS Fundamentals – Overview
All of our courses are housed under a single platform called BlueCat Learning. This is a great choice for those looking for a self-paced interactive learning experience.
If you are an existing eLearning customer:
If you would like to purchase our eLearning subscription:
Instructor-led training provides practical, hands-on instruction that allows you and your team to hit the ground running as soon as the course is completed.
To learn more about our instructor-led courses:
To get in touch with the BlueCat Learning Team, please reach out to us at:
Get in touch
More work, greater risk, increasing costs, and stunted innovation are all consequences of complex networks. With Adaptive DNS, BlueCat changes that.