What is it?
BlueCat Hybrid DNS Update provides an API and UI to make instant updates to authoritative DNS data across hybrid cloud environments. It does this by using robust APIs to push updates into the cloud after validating existing records in BlueCat Address Manager.
To successfully migrate applications to the cloud and maintain service delivery, network teams want one tool that can update DNS entries in any hybrid cloud environment. Without a way to make updates across clouds, network admins must juggle multiple solutions that can lead to manual errors and poor SLAs. That means wherever critical applications and services live, the cost of service delivery delays increases.
Orchestrate DNS updates across any on-prem and cloud environment using an agnostic API or native UI.
Beat SLAs by integrating with popular ticketing systems to accelerate workflows and simplify tooling.
Instantly updates DNS to ensure new services and workloads are immediately accessible by the DNS name.
- Instant DNS updates – For BlueCat DNS, Amazon Route 53 DNS, Azure DNS, Google Cloud DNS, and Windows DNS platforms
- API-first approach – UI and API for instant add/change/delete of DNS records
- Role-based access control
- Searchable audit trail for all changes in Address Manager
- Support for the following DNS record types, (within the limits of the target platform): A, AAAA, PTR, CNAME, MX, SRV, TXT, NS, NAPTR, CAA, SOA